System Engineer (Microsoft Exchange/East)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Accountable to support clients on Exchange 2010 & 2019 hybrid architecture and migration from on-premises exchange 2010 message system to exchange 2019
- Provide ADFS & Single sign on implementation, troubleshooting, Identification and Access Management tool like FIM, LDAP Directory Sync tool
- Work on Services of Exchange 2010, High availability (DAG), Public Folder Management, Messaging Policies, Compliance, Configuring Reporting and Logging,
- Provide Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Transport Rules, Permissions and administer complete Exchange 2010 /2019 servers.
- Responsible for managing Anti-Spam and Anti-virus applications and products like various email gateways, IronPort, proof point, Exchange online protection.
- Perform assessments, health checks of existing solutions, provide best practice recommendation, guidance to clients, manage day to day operation in Exchange environments which includes change, release, performance, and availability management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar relevant degree.
- At least 5 years hands-on deployment and support experience in server infrastructure for Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019, OCS/skype for business, Microsoft Teams and O365.
- Well versed with DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts - Single item, single mailbox, Exchange Server, Exchange Site
- In Depth understanding of Exchange Shell, VBS, windows PowerShell scripting, Hybrid engine and Exchange Migration tools (Quest, Bit titan) Knowledge in AD DS migration/Transition from various operating systems (Server 2008/2016/2019) and in File server migration (From server 2008 to server 2019)
- Technical certification such as ITILv3, Microsoft Exchange/Skype for business will be preferred.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096