System Engineer (Linux/DBA)
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide support for Windows/Linux System Administrations, incident resolution and maintenance.
- Server setup for new projects (must be comfortable with both Linux & Windows flavors).
- Work with Application team to implement changes in different environment (PROD, UAT, SIT and DR).
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes.
- System performance and capacity trends for improvements, develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Involve in Disaster recovery activities for different applications.
- Support in the following
- OS Patching (Redhat Satellite subscription management experience preferred)
- DB Patching for MSSQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- OS and DB Hardening
- OS and DB Backup/restore
- Follow ITIL process such as Incident/Change/Configuration Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Linux System Administration with RHEL OS patch management for Virtual and physical environment using Redhat Satellite subscription manger
- Hands on experiencing on Virtual environment operations like identifying the issues on RHEL OS level and snapshot with back up methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Database Administration for MSSQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Database patching on High-Availability Database environment like Clusters and Replication.
- Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct issues.
- Proficiency in writing Linux shell scripts for maintenance and automation purposes.
- Able to work on 24x7 rotational shift and provide weekend support.
- Candidate with relevant certifications are preferred.
Working location: Changi Area
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd