Accion Labs Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Citrix
- Windows Server 2012 MCSA
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Responsible for planning, designing, installing, testing & implementing systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability),document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable. (check with t)he rest of eng.
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams
Accion Labs Pte Ltd