- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, active directories in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Performing general server tasks, optimizing system performance and reliability, operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades and providing - Various Levels of support
- Upgrade, patch updates, data migration, for server software.
- Conduct system performance analysis and performance improvements in collaboration with other units and venders
- Diploma or Degree with at least 3 years IT experience in Windows and VMware
- Should have experience in implementing, administering and supporting Windows and VMware
- Have deployment experience for server hardening, and support various applications on remediation of hardening issues.
- Have deployment experience in a medium to large environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd