Attractive Salary Package
Permanent Job Opportunity
Central Work Location
- Provide on-site technical support to system users by troubleshooting issues and working directly with vendors to resolve major hardware and software problems.
- Maintain systems, install new equipment, and make modifications to client infrastructure as requested.
- Able to troubleshoot mobile devices (setup, email and security tokens).
- Assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 1-Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, MS Exchange, BES Server, and DNS.
- Evaluate client’s operational efficiency of different IT systems and recommend improvements.
- Manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- Interact with RFA clients using clear and concise communication in order to facilitate ticket status updates and product availabilities.
- Manage MS Exchange environments and Active Directory as needed and keep up-to-date. Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall client.
- Leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions and use appropriate judgment to apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent level of hands-on experience.
- Minimum 4 years of related IT experience in an enterprise or server based environment.
- Must have more than 3 years of recent systems maintenance and end user technical support experience.
- Excellent desktop and server troubleshooting skills.
- Strong hands-on experience in Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Sync, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a high-level of professionalism and sound judgment.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd