System Engineer (IBM TWS / Tivoli)
- 5 Days Job / Kent Ridge
- Financial / Banking Industry
- Focusing on the operational support of specific business applications ensuring maintenance tasks (batch processing, exports/imports with 3rd parties, etc) are completed and high availability of applications is maintained during business hours.
- Create automated jobs/tasks using Visual Basic, PowerShell or DOS Batch scripts
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of monitoring systems, engineering solutions and their integration into broad environment
- Provide technical guidance in project management, planning, task definition, estimating, reporting, scheduling, and workflow
- Drive and reviews efforts to research, design, plan and maintain new or existing hardware and software technology components.
- Drives opportunities for improvement both in the tools managed and the systems being monitored.
- Support Sustained Resiliency, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing or supporting enterprise applications
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in of VBScript.
- Experience with other scripting tools (DOS Batch, PowerShell) or enterprise batch scheduling software (eg. IBM TWS, Autosys, Control M, CA7) will be an advantage.
- Ability to apply knowledge of tools to create solutions which are maintainable, follows enterprise patterns, and address new requirements.
- Ability to utilize advanced systems, scripting and developer skills to develop methodologies to implement, integrate, and maintain new and emerging enterprise-wide systems hardware / software technology components.
- Knowledge of network concepts (Ports, Protocols, Addressing, Subnets, etc.)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and preferably with experience in Agile methodologies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tiew Hong Wei (Ronnie)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1981870
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd