Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Reporting to the System Engineering Manager in the Engineering team, the IT System Engineer will collaborate with his/her peers in charge of Sub-systems, IT Security, Backbone Network, RAM Engineer, involving in IT systems for Ground Transportation or Security projects
- IT integration of various sub-systems,
- Gather IT requirements from Sub-Systems,
- Design IT System HW: Racks, Servers (Memory, CPU,…) , Storage, Workstations, Access Switches, etc
- Define and Configure IT System SW: OS, VM, COTS, IP parameters, apply hardening procedures etc
- Propose IVV scenarios and provide the support for their implementation,
- Support IVVQ team,
- Provide associated documentation, according to internal process.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or related discipline (essential)
- Systems engineering basics knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT Engineering role
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in:
- IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Data Centre Design and Implementation,
- Disaster recovery design and implementation, such as Arcserve.
- High Availability Systems,
- Storage Systems ,
- System configuration & troubleshooting, and
- Load, Performance and Integration testing.
- Knowledge on different communication protocols at Network and Application level i.e. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, SNTP, etc.
- Practice of Linux and Windows
- Experience working within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience in thermal simulation
- Experience in EMC/EMI
- Experience of IT in industrial environment
- Certifications are an added advantage: TOGAF, VCAP
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552