System Engineer (Building Automation System/BMS)
- Engineering, programming and testing of Mitsubishi PLC and SCADA software.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Building Management System, Environmental Control System and Tunnel Ventilation System in MRT stations.
- Development of Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other software/test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- Software rectification work for ad-hoc jobs.
- Interface design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols.
- Lead supervisors/technicians in BMS field work at sites.
- Propose and implement improvement works to clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Building Technology).
- Prior experience in industrial automation, process automation, and/or building ACMV systems.
- Prior experience with BMS/ACMV system in the transportation industry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi or Schneider PLCs and/or Knowledge of SCADA (Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) are preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (Modbus or BACNet) will be an added advantage.
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17280
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD