System Engineer (BMS / HVAC) | Up to $5000 + Bonus | West | US MNC
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Want to join the world leader in BMS, air conditioning systems, services and solutions.
Great Mentorship with excellence training provided
Come join us!
- Permanent Opening
- 2 x System / Application Engineer for BMS
- Salary range from: $3000 to $4000 Basic Salary (Depend on experience and qualification)
- $1000 transport allowance if possess own car
- AWS + up to 3 months VB
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- To provide engineering support to the Project team from validation phase to project implementation
- To identify type of material and equipment requirement during validation phase.
- To involve in preparation and submission of engineering submittals.
- Programming of devices & creating and programming graphics in accordance with the project requirement.
- To assist in Test and Commissioning of system equipment.
- To assist in preparation and submission of operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- To ensure all project software and database files are up to date and backup to office server.
- To provide Bill of Quantity for the projects.
- To provide point grouping for DDC (Direct Digital Control)
- If you are keen in this position you should at least possess diploma in engineering / building control or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling energy management / HVAC / BMS / Chiller Plant Systems
- Knowledge of IT networking and database programming, function block programming
- Knowledge of Structured Language Language Programming or HTML5 programming will be added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial system protocols like BACnet, Modbus, LONTalk
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration