System Engineer (AD / SCCM)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor system according to standard operations procedures.
- Expected to work during off-peak hours on system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Be able to effectively operate within set guidelines, policies and procedures, and able to execute instructions with minimal supervision
- Provide supporting documentation, reports and other information to management (e.g. system utilization reports)
- Provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, VMWare, etc.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience relevant to functional area.
- Needs to have knowledge and experience in at least 1 or more of the following domains.
b. Microsoft System Center suite of products (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM)
c. Microsoft Exchange
d. Microsoft Active Directory (Account & GPO Management) / DNS / DHCP / File and Print server / Radius
f. Nutanix / Microsoft Hyper V
g. Mobile device management infra (MDM) from VMware or Samsung
h. Dynamics CRM
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)