EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R2093940
Bachelor's / Honours
- Understanding customer’s desired success results, challenges, and business environment
- Be creative and innovate to conceive best solution and best effort for customers
- Write efficient codes to resolve technical issues (do not cause memory, database connection problems, etc)
- Ability to maintain codes by understanding the source code. Make use of SVN for source control, branches and merges.
- To maintain and add new customization functions to systems in the company
- Minimum of Degree (Information Technology or Related Disciplines)
- Prior experience in ASP.NET is an added advantage
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to continuously learn and update competency according to company’s needs
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg no: R2093940) for immediate processing.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd