System Architecture Engineer (SoC)
Realtek Singapore Private Limited| Date Posted: 9-Jan-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- System architecture definition and system test specification and implementation.
- Power management and sequence, reset and clock sequence and system boot up.
- Pre-silicon power estimation and post-silicon power characterization.
- Pre-silicon validation with emulation/FPGA and post-silicon bring up, functional test and debug.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer or Electronics Engineering with one or more of following experience and knowledge.
- Experience with system architecture and SoC integration and power management.
- Experience with board support package (BSP) and CPU peripherals.
- Willing to learn new things and self-motivated.
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited