System Architecture Engineer (BSP)
Realtek Singapore Private Limited| Date Posted: 26-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop Board Support Package (BSP) software, initialization and startup routines and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) software.
- Design System-on-Chip (SoC) peripherals and develop its driver code and test specification.
- Board bring up, functional test and debug.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer or Electronics Engineering with one or more of following experience and knowledge.
- Experience with embedded software development and RTOS.
- Experience with ARM Architecture, SoC Peripherals, connectivity (WLAN/BT) and power management.
- Willing to learn new things and self-motivated.
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited