System Architect/Senior System Engineer - EAST
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for IT infrastructure design and assess the complexity of the IT solution,
- Gather IT requirements from Sub-Systems, develop the IT architecture and system integration
- Design IT System including Servers (Memory, CPU,…) , High Availability, Storage (SAN, NAS, Distributed), Disaster Recovery solution, Backup solution, Workstations, Access Switches,
- Define and Configure IT System SW: OS, VM, COTS, IP parameters, apply hardening procedures etc
- Propose IVV scenarios and provide the support for their implementation,
- Support IVVQ team,
- Provide associated documentation, according to internal process.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Systems engineering basics knowledge
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in an IT Engineering role
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in:
- IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Data Centre Design and Implementation,
- Disaster recovery design and implementation, such as Arcserve.
- High Availability Systems,
- OS Clustering, Database Clustering and Replication,
- Video Management System hardware sizing including network,
- Storage Systems,
- System configuration & troubleshooting, and
- Load, Performance and Integration testing.
- Knowledge on different communication protocols at Network and Application level i.e. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, SNTP, etc.
- Practice of Linux and Windows.
- Experience working within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience in thermal simulation
- Experience in EMC/EMI
- Experience of IT in industrial environment
- Certifications are an added advantage: TOGAF, VCAP
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552