System Analyst - Tuas, Degree, Up $3200
Position : System Analyst
- Permanent Position
- Basic up $3200
- Monday - Friday
- Tuas (Transport Tuas Crescent MRT)
- Benefits : Confirm Bonus + Variable Bonus
- Gather project requirements, set priorities and deadlines
- Provide level 1 support to operational issues, prioritize and manage user expectations
- Technical support and make configuration changes to the operation system
- Work with vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables on schedule
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, business analysts, operations, finance, stakeholders) for process improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Min Academic Qualification: Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent
- Prefers candidate with around 2 years’ experience in technical system development (programming ) and support in IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management System
- No experience may be considered
- Good to have prior experience with Microsoft SQL server, SSRS
- Independent and fast learner, team worker.
- Good communication ability including written, verbal and presentation skills
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Min Li (Tommy)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1549906
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd