System Analyst(Sharepoint, Nintex, $5000 - $5500)
This role primarily requires candidate to perform in-house development work and support.
Build (In-House Development):
- Understand and Analyse business requirements or problem statements, and providing "Quick Wins" or "Low Hanging Fruits" to drive value for Business Units;
- Implement (Building) solutions using methodology similar to SCRUM;
- Ensure sustainability of solution built by providing User Training and Documentation
- Maintain and Support solutions built by the team.
- Maintain and Update all relevant documents of solutions for ease of transfer supporting effort to another party.
- Process and resolve incident tickets as and when required (sometimes after office hours).
- Perform periodic confirmations on validity of solutions built, to refresh or retire when not required anymore.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant Degree in Information System / Computing
- At least 2 years of experience in Developing and Delivering solutions to Business, System Support (Change Requests and Incident Resolution)
- Proficient in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online. Knowing Nintex will be a given advantage.
- Deliver solutions using like SCRUM methodology
- Able to translate Business Requirements into Technical Design for development
- Able to communicate and work with multiple stakeholders of different corporate level (Operational to Senior Management).
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621