System Analyst (Outsystems)
MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop a fully integrated system to meet the business needs using the Outsystems Rapid Application Development
- Ensure the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Comply with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Design and development of all integration points.
- Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the application functionality.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Perform risk management which includes identification of risks, provide mitigation solutions and management for risks.
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
- Timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (programs, documentation).
- Experience in Outsystems application development is required.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
Required Working Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of IT system implementation experience.
- Certification developing on the Outsystems platform would be an added advantage.
MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd