System Analyst (.NET/SharePoint/ BizTalk)
- In charge of supporting .NET, SharePoint (2013 & Above) and Biztalk application for local and regional operations.
- Providing technical assistance on reported issues and problems.
- Resolving application issues (first level) and keep track on repeated issues/problems as knowledge base.
- Work, co-ordinate and follow up with cross-functional team members on issues/problems beyond first level.
- Writing and editing training manuals for new and existing applications.
- Handle applications authorization access control.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Basic Computer Skills and Ability to troubleshoot reported issues and problems.
- Experience in supporting C#, .Net, SharePoint and Web based applications (ASP.NET/MVC).
- Experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous.
- Experience .NET, SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Windows IIS Administration.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd