System Analyst (Microsoft/UNIX/LINUX)
Qualification / Requirement
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /
1. Design, install, implement, migrate, support and troubleshoot Microsoft servers & enterprise
monitoring tools. Candidates with lesser years of experience may be considered for junior
2. Software patching for workstations and servers
3. Strong experience in Operating System, Microsoft / UNIX / LINUX / Red Hat.
4. Strong experience and administration in OS imaging, MDT, and Task sequence
5. Strong in handling maintenance requests such as new version, Upgrade, Patch and Scripts.
6. Software Package creation and deployment testing
7. Knowledge of registry, permissions, and drivers and software required.
8. Understand WAN / LAN concepts and the TCP/IP protocol stack
9. Some experience of IT Security and SSO tools such as CyberArk & Centrify
10. Ability to write scripts in common administrative languages is beneficial (shell, perl, python,
Ansible playbook or etc)
11. Experience in the areas of systems, storage hardware, storage management software and
storage networking including disaster recovery.
12. 24 x 7 Standby duty
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
2. Knowledge of Microsoft collaboration
3. Required to have minimum 5 – 7 years of hands-on technical desktop operations support
experience in SI Environment
4. Well experienced with Windows Desktop Application deployment solutions and supporting a
large enterprise (thousands of users)
5. Proficient in tools & technologies such as Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio & PowerShell
scripting, Operation System Imaging, Software Management Tools & Packaging, etc.
6. Well experienced with Windows Desktop Application deployment solutions and supporting a
7. Possess certifications such as Microsoft SCOM, SCCM, MCSE, VMWare, Red Hat and ITIL.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621