- Liaise with end users and SAP vendors to provide SAP supports
- Coordinate with SAP vendors and other IT teams for the configuration, and maintenance of SAP for Change Requests.
- Assist Supervisor in reviewing SAP process design and updating functional / technical documents.
- Participate on cross functional modules with end-users to solve business issues on SAP.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties on SAP project rollouts, upgrades and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Conduct user acceptance test and train users on new processes and features to ensure SAP solution rollout conform to user requirements. Provide system data support as needed in SAP.
- Good Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in automation and technology projects
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd