We are looking for System Analyst for one of our leading IT client in Singapore
Salary: SGD 4000-5000/Month
Location: Serangoon North Avenue, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Building strong rapport with business users, you will be involved in conducting requirements analysis, system implementation, and training and providing on-going application support. The appreciation and understanding of hospital processes will be key for your success in this role. You will be a critical resource to address any system downtime through providing 24/7 (non-shift schedule) application support to your users.
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration-testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
- Successful record of accomplishment in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansolutions dot tech or call at 65 67087429 Ext 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd