3M INNOVATJON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 5-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be responsible for implementing 3M business and manufacturing applications, provide ongoing IT support in a manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for driving business process design change, project management, quality assurance, system development and local interfaces.
- In addition, you will work closely with business users to articulate their business needs and translate their requirements into system specifications and design.
- You will also work closely with Corporate Manufacturing/Supply Chain and IT together with local IT/Business teams to implement global IT systems and processes.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 5 years experience in ERP, MES (Manufacturing Execution System), workflow applications, shop floor control applications and quality related applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Entry Level with a Degree or Diploma holders with 2-3 years of experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge in MS Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps, Power Automate)
- Good knowledge in SQL database design.
- Knowledge in supply chain and ERP systems (BPCS and/or SAP)
- Knowledge of SAP implementation, business intelligence solutions and reporting services is an advantage.
- Experience in SDLC and change management process.
- Strong project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Independent and resourceful team player who is process-oriented and customer-focused.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Working Location at Tuas
- 1 Year Contract Renewable position
3M INNOVATJON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.