System Analyst, GIS- (1 year contract)
The primary role will be to provide the GIS support as part of the overall Operations System Support (OSS) solution. The position will responsible to perform system administration tasks, application development mainly on the GIS and GIS related applications
- Work with internal and external parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
- Review technical specifications and perform technical analysis of the requirements and solution design for technical solutions
- Ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications
- Manage technical project and ensure successful implementation by performing regular progress/performance monitoring.
- Able to front users independently for the purpose of gathering and analysing requirements while presenting solutions/workarounds and system changes.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all GIS and GIS related applications.
- Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements.
- Perform administrative activities for the GIS and GIS related-systems.
- Provide technical support to the team members and also, effectively sharing the knowledge with team members.
- Develop high-quality tools and deliver them on time.
- Participate in DR exercises.
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities as requested by immediate supervisor and Director of Information Technology.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with at least one GIS (e.g., GE Smallworld, Hexagon G/Technology), including Magik, Java, and .Net programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in developing tools for GE Smallworld PNI (Physical Network Inventory), GSS (Geo-Spatial Server) and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring GIS System such as GE Smallworld and Hexagon G/Technology for Engineering Planning / Implement / Maintain will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of the telecom Physical Network Inventory (PNI) data structure will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deliver high-quality service consistently to all stakeholders.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and web-based system architecture.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team, a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
- Able to influence and negotiate well.
- Logical thinking/ approach to problem solving in a time sensitive challenging environment
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd