System Analyst (DB2/COBOL)
- Work independently in gathering requirements from users, designing, implementing, maintaining application systems and project management.
- Writing DB2 programs using COBOL, CICS, CA-Easytrieve Plus
- Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
- Analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
- Understand SLA, escalation process and critical monitoring activities required to keep the system in order.
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of working experience in the following environment:
- DBMS: DB2, MS SQL Server
- Operating Environment: IBM Mainframe, z/OS (OS/390)
- At least 6 years of working experience in system analysis, design and testing.
- Familiar in writing DB2 programs using programming languages: COBOL, CICS, CA-Easytrieve Plus
- Preferably to have hands-on application development experience in PEGA PRPC, PEGA frameworks and JAVA
- Experience in using tools like IBM Rational Developer for z Systems (RDz), Integrated Development System for z/OS(IDz), IBM debugger would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and written skills.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd