System Analyst, Channel Applications
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Our Client is a leading multinational banking organisation, headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The company's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
This role is mainly responsible for the Test and Production Infrastructure delivery, upgrade and maintenance for the department.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a robust and responsive infrastructure that is not only scalable but also conforms to security and performance standards.
- Collaborating with IT Engineers on the server, network, storage, database and other infra –related matters (iPlanet, Weblogic and DB Oracle).
- Designing and working with the Production Support team on the disaster recovery procedures.
- Upgrading/Patching of infrastructure in accordance with Corporate obsolescence and patch management framework.
- Providing server and application environment setup, configuration and optimization services which include: Network Service, Web Service, Application Service, Middleware Service, Database Service, Security Service, Monitoring Service, and Backup Service.
- Investigating and resolving infrastructure and deployment issues, as well as providing technical support and troubleshooting.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in a similar role and possess strong knowledge of Unix Operating System, Application Setup and Installation.
- You demonstrate strong technical competence with Oracle suite of products (i.e.: WebLogic, iPlanet, database) and Unix O/S platform
- You have strong knowledge on Application Performance Management, Oracle suite of products (i.e.: iPlanet, Weblogic, Database), and DevOps suite of products (i.e.: Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Klockwork, Sonar, Aldon, and etc).
- You are exposure to Cloud Infra Structure, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Some functional knowledge of Corporate Banking (Cash Management) is a plus.
- You possess great interpersonal and organisation skills.
Please apply for this role by using the following the link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/06476076
Snaphunt Pte Ltd