System Analyst (C#, WCF, WPF / perm / east)
We are looking for a System Analyst for our client. The incumbent will be involved in in-house biometrics and related projects. The role is 70% development, 20% functional, 10% support.
- Develop applications using backend development kits for smartcards, reader devices, biometric sensors, etc.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers. Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in software development using .NET (C#, VB and ASP/Java)
- Have experience developing window-based application using WPF, multithreading and WCF.
- Proficiency in database design in MS SQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of SDLC
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd