System Analyst (Based in Indonesia/IT/SDLC/Agile/5 Days/UP to USD2500)
The System Analyst will be based in Sukabumi & Majalengka, Indonesia, and report directly to the ERP Manager. He/ she will assist the manager in designing new IT Solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Translate business requirements and executes on delivery with all the systems implementation plans.
- Evaluate business flow, perform feasibility study and analyse requirement specification for enhancing the functionalities of current systems.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with all the systems.
- Collaborating with System team and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Develop integration program which communicate with disparate software and database to improve the system processes and work procedure.
- Execute user acceptance test and validation prior releasing of new systems development.
- Design customized operational or managerial reports based on business requirement.
- Generate documentation to demonstrate system process including end user guide, training material etc.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Specifications/Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in system analyst role.
• Having networking experience and good understanding on Agile or SDLC methodology.
• At least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Having knowledge and experience in the system integration will be advantages.
• Project management and system deployment & implementation experience preferred.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: R2090403
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd