System Analyst ($7000/ Solution Implementation /1 Year Contract)
- Work with internal and external parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
- Review technical specifications and perform technical analysis of the requirements and solution design for technical solutions
- Ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications
- Manage technical project and ensure successful implementation by performing regular progress/performance monitoring.
- Able to front users independently for the purpose of gathering and analysing requirements while presenting solutions/workarounds and system changes.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all GIS and GIS related applications.
- Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements.
- Perform administrative activities for the GIS and GIS related-systems.
- Provide technical support to the team members and also, effectively sharing the knowledge with team members.
- Develop high-quality tools and deliver them on time.
- Participate in DR exercises.
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities as requested by immediate supervisor and Director of Information Technology.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with at least one GIS (e.g., GE Smallworld, Hexagon G/Technology), including Magik, Java, and .Net programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in developing tools for GE Smallworld PNI (Physical Network Inventory), GSS (Geo-Spatial Server) and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring GIS System such as GE Smallworld and Hexagon G/Technology for Engineering Planning / Implement / Maintain will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of the telecom Physical Network Inventory (PNI) data structure will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deliver high-quality service consistently to all stakeholders.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and web-based system architecture.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team, a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
- Able to influence and negotiate well.
- Logical thinking/ approach to problem solving in a time sensitive challenging environment
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd