System Administrator (Shift work/1 year renewable contract/Bedok)
• Able to operate and maintain existing Log Management Infrastructure by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
• Able to manage task to maximizes system performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades.
•Able to collaborate with network and system team to ensure all required logs are collected
• Able to ensure all Service Request, Incidents and Problems are completed/resolved within the required time period.
• Able to provide reporting of operational status by gathering, prioritizing information.
• Single point-of-contact for all patch management matters for the IT Infrastructure.
• To ensure the completion of the evaluation, testing and make available the patch, workarounds and mitigation controls in accordance with the patching priority.
• Able to work with the service team leads to complete the deployment of the patches, workaround and mitigation controls according to the patch deployment schedule
• Able to actively monitor new patches for operating systems and applications
• Responsible for monitoring security advisory sources for vulnerability announcements, patch and non-patch remediation, and threats that correspond to the Infrastructure and Computing Devices within the IT inventory.
• Able to conduct a risk assessment to determine the priority of the identified patches with coordination from operations team.
• Able to provide Patch status summary report that provides information of the deployment completion status and percentage of each patch for all managed Infrastructure and Computing Devices.
• Able to coordinate with the service team leads and propose the necessary mitigating controls for vulnerabilities that have no patches.
- Able to work 2 rotating shifts (work 2 days off 2 days)
- 8.30am – 8.30pm (Day Shift)
- 8.30pm – 8.30am (Night Shift)
- Minimally 1-2 years of relevant experience
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)