System Administrator (Linux / Ubuntu) - 12 months
Management & monitoring of:
- XenServer / vSphere clusters, with virtual machines containing, VM-specific applications.
- LDAP / SAMBA / FTP / NFP, with SSH, certificates. Definition and enforcement of user security policy.
- Server scanning applications for security threats, including clamav, lynis, rktoolkit, wireshark, t-shark.
- Mirrors for non-internet access, including apt-mirror, pip, verdaccio.
- Linux-based applications, including JupyterLab on JupyterHub, local GitLab, Grafana, custom Django Apps
- Database Installations, including: InfluxDB, MS SQL Server
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent. Possessing 3 years of relevant experiences in Linux-based system administration.
- Experienced in uptime optimization, configuration, backups, version upgrades, performance monitoring, and maintenance.
- RHEL / Ubuntu 18 Certification (highly preferred)
- This role is on 12 months contract
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16408
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD