Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Install, configure and setup servers' infrastructure and Servers clustering
- Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor and adhere to the agreed service levels, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure systems always comply with security policies, including vulnerability assessment, patching, and hardening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least two or more years of working experience as system Administrator on Servers administration and support for HPUX/Unix/Linux/Solaris system platform, with strong knowledge Servers operating system.
- Knowledge and hand on experience on HPUX/Unix/Linux/Solaris operating systems is required.
- Knowledge and experience in installation, configuration and setup servers' infrastructure and Servers clustering.
- Knowledge and experience on Servers shell/Perl Scripting for Servers automation and scripting.
- Experience on installation, setup and configuration of servers back for NetBackup/Networker and operating system native backup solution.
- Experience on Servers security, performance tuning and Servers capacity planning is required.
- Knowledge with server's hardware for HP Blade, VC, SIM, RX integrity series will be advantage.
- Experience with enterprise storage and SANs storage and EMC Powerpath will be advantage.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on servers' infrastructure setup and installation.
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in server's system availability and performance.
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547