Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform server administration works in which system implementations and fault resolutions is in scope.
- Support End-User BIOS Infra Fulfilling team in providing business hours operation support (stand by out of business hours) for system implementations arising from system changes, patches and security vulnerabilities fixes.
- Coordinate activities directly with End-User internal users and other ICT and non-ICT teams.
- Ensure the smooth rollout of End-User BIOS Projects
- Provide technical advice for the infrastructure services required for the setup, configuration and commissioning of the BIOS projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience as an ICT professional with proven experience in System Administration/Operations work in both Linux and Windows OS servers.
- Professional qualifications such as MCSE/MCSA, RHCE/RHCSA and CCNE/CCNA certified
- Experience in working with MS Azure/Azure Stack hardware platforms and RDMBS such as Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience in ICT products and deployment environments, including server, database and network setup.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux RedHat/Oracle, Windows 2008/2012/2016 server, Windows 7/10 client and VMware technology
- Hardware Platform MS Azure/Azure Stack knowledge
- Database Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL knowledge
- Knowledge of enterprise-scale SDLCs and Agile Methodologies
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd