System Administrator | HPUX / UNIX / Linux / Solaris
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Install, configure and setup servers' infrastructure and Servers clustering
- Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor and adhere to the agreed service levels, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure systems always comply with security policies, including vulnerability assessment, patching, and hardening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least two or more years of working experience as system Administrator on Servers administration and support for HPUX/Unix/Linux/Solaris system platform, with strong knowledge Servers operating system.
- Knowledge and hand on experience on HPUX/Unix/Linux/Solaris operating systems is required.
- Knowledge and experience in installation, configuration and setup servers' infrastructure and Servers clustering.
- Knowledge and experience on Servers shell/Perl Scripting for Servers automation and scripting.
- Experience on installation, setup and configuration of servers back for NetBackup/Networker and operating system native backup solution.
- Experience on Servers security, performance tuning and Servers capacity planning is required.
- Knowledge with server's hardware for HP Blade, VC, SIM, RX integrity series will be advantage.
- Experience with enterprise storage and SANs storage and EMC Powerpath will be advantage.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on servers' infrastructure setup and installation.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and a commitment to maintain optimum server system availability for customer.
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in server's system availability and performance.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141