System Administrator (Cloud)
• Design, configuration and management of IT Infrastructure with emphasis on AWS.
• Analyze current environment to better optimize resources.
• Daily monitoring of critical systems.
• Prepare System Design and Operation documents.
• Willing to take part of 24/7 On-call rotation.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Min. 2 years of System Administration experience (AWS, Linux).
• Linux OS Administration (Redhat, Ubuntu).
• Knowledge in virtualisation, cloud and container technology (VMware vSphere, AWS, Docker, KVM).
• Capable of writing technical documentation.
• Network experience with switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, and load balancing systems.
• Knowledge of software configuration management tools eg: Puppet, Chef.
CommonTown Pte Ltd