System Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 11-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
- Work with business contacts to create, update, deliver, and maintain XOS system & user accounts using Xerox MPS platform tools
- Configuration and maintenance of operation centre. E.g customize holiday schedule or workflow
- Work with the business unit to align processes and customer requirements with system capabilities
- Create new client/customer configurations within the application
- Report Administration – scheduling/subscription/troubleshooting
- Provide support to the implementation teams during account implementations.
- Operational Readiness Reviews (ORR) – deployment & execution based on process stated in the ORR.
- Provide support to the account teams in steady state operations. E.g Create, delete, maintain and audit user accounts, MACD
- Responding to platform support requests from OpCo’s deployment staff.
- Comprehend, Support, and achieve competency in the operation of the Xerox MPS technology platform with a core competency in XSM Operations Centre Administration.
- Manage XSM database records relating to Models (devices) and Cost Items (parts and consumables)
- Support the Supply Chain Specialist (SCS) in supplier engagement and escalation management, with particular focus on the implementation of new contracts and launch of new solutions
- Running of monthly reports as required, including but not limited to, Break/Fix reporting, MIF Reporting, Consumable delivery reporting
- Support / troubleshoot OpCo XOS technical deployments. Escalate support calls that are more complex and delegate accordingly.
- Use and document standard application system processes and procedures.
- Escalate as needed to the XOS 2nd level support to ensure performance needs are being met.
- Advise on technical matters relating to the XPPS/XPS Technology Platform deployment, configuration, and governance at a variety of internal & external forums
- Execute technical projects/ adhoc tasks as directed by the Technology Manager
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd