System Admin IT (West/ Up to $3,200)
- Involved in the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems & networks servers.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruption
- In charge of capacity, storage planning and database performance
- Maintain company website
- Maintain and develop in-house applications
- Troubleshoot and repair problems, as well as implement all necessary security measures
- Work well under pressure and communicate effectively with others
- Diploma / Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9756
Consultant in charge: Kenny Kok Ken Soon
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1988303
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd