Swimming Teacher (Trainee)
Take the splash and plunge into a highly rewarding career! The Swimming Teacher Institute (STI) is opening its doors for a new batch of swimming instructors to join us and embark on an amazing underwater adventure! In the past 2 years, STI has trained up to 300 swimming instructors in Singapore, giving the skill of swim teaching to many and opening up more opportunities for careers in the private swimming industry. Don't worry if you have never taught swimming before – WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- High potential earning income as a private swimming instructor (Earn up to $65 / half an hour - One student)
- Flexible teaching hours and location set by you
- Get internationally recognized certification to teach swimming in 3-4 months time
- Singaporean Citizen
- Possess a Diploma/University Degree
- Can swim at least one stroke (e.g. freestyle or breaststroke)
- Able to tread water for a minimum of 3 minutes
Interested parties will need to undergo a swim teacher training course. This training will be conducted by the Swimming Teacher Institute (STI) - Team of highly qualified coaches where we use a tried-and-proven course curriculum to ensure we produce the most capable and effective swimming teachers in our industry.
What You Will Learn:
- Teach toddlers (from 6 months and up), kids and adults on how to swim
- Brush up on your stroke mechanics
- Be equipped with Lifesaving and Basic First aid / CPR / AED knowledge
- Joey Lingo -- a proprietary teaching methodology for children using psychology techniques
- Marketing, Branding, and Effective Communication
- Undergo real-life case studies and industry attachments with renowned swim schools and swim coaches
Ready to become a swimming instructor? Apply now or whatsapp 8876 0229 for one of our information sessions and one of our friendly STI crew members will be in touch with you shortly.
Swimming Teacher Institute Asia Pte Ltd