SVP, AI Product Management and Partnership, Data Management Office
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Data Management Office (DMO) is a business function that covers Enterprise Data Governance, Data Management, Big Data Analytics and Enterprise Data Strategy. Data Management Office ensures that UOB meets all data governance standards set by data regulators and optimize data management and usage to help UOB make smarter, faster and more accurate decisions and to improve operational efficiency.
The Big Data Analytics Centre (BDAC) leads the transformational build, use, and deployment of the banks next generation analytics capabilities across the organization. This exciting role will play a pivotal part as an Analytics Centre of Excellence that will take analytics to the next level through use of latest data and analytics technology currently being deployed. You will work either individually or in project teams as a subject matter expert to deliver new Big Data and Machine Learning solutions for our business partners.Job Responsibilities
- To drive, develop and implement group-wide AI strategy, business engagement and technical operating model
- To play a lead and program director role in engaging business units and functions for
- Discovering, defining and selecting AI related use cases
- Scoping, planning and delivering proof-of-concept as well as full scale projects
- To drive and deliver AI related programmes and initiatives such as awareness workshops, training, conferences and hackathons
- To drive and manage internal and external partnerships relating to data, analytics and data science
- To lead the development and implementation of group-wide strategy for AI governance
- Minimum bachelor degree in analytical disciplines (e.g. mathematics, statistics, engineering or computer science)
- 12 to 15+ years working experience in data analytics, AI and machine learning projects with involvement in the following areas
- Business engagement for opportunity development
- Hands-on development
- Project/Engagement management
- Well-versed in AI/ML concepts, technologies and applications
- Possess good understanding and experience in analytical frameworks and languages such as SQL, R, Python, Hadoop and SPARK
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
- An analytical and independent individual who is also an effective team player with demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships with peers and business partners
- Consulting, pre-sales and/or programme management experiences will be a plus
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)