ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 19-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Act as the supply chain regional focal point for communication and coordination to the sustainability group and business contacts
- Lead supply chain sustainability projects to implementation and progress through execution
- Promote and raise awareness, at all levels of the organization, of the impact of sustainable practices
- Set functional sustainability targets and develop plans to meet those targets, and oversee their delivery
- Conduct analysis of current operations and practices, costs and benefits associated with implementing sustainable practices in the organization
- Engage with business units to ensure their input is reflected in supply chain sustainability efforts and practices
- Guide evaluation of sustainability in supply chain projects & initiatives
- Degree in engineering or relevant field / discipline from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in sustainability
- Working experiences in chemicals industry would be a plus
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Proven track record in consensus building
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.