Survey Research Manager (Project Management) - Min. 5k and up
The Client, an establish firm specializing in Research collection focusing on the latest economy and growth. As the Survey Research Manager, you will be task to lead a team of no more than 30 members with the help of your assistant.
As the Manager, you will be required given the opportunity to explore new challenges, be a key in the completion of research findings. You will be working with key stakeholders to ensure deliverables and achievements.
If success is a word in your daily requirement, please don't hesitate and apply now!
- Direct the day-to-day telephone interviewing operations
- Co-ordinating of project scheduling to ensure on time completion
- Assists in the research design and proposal process and counsel with internal stakeholders, to ensure successful and efficient project implementation
- Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure the proper execution and completion of the Survey within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensures that all internal team members understand the projects’ expected outcomes, and monitors the progress of each project at each stage to ensure successful completion
- Manages all search projects tasks (e.g. questionnaire design, fieldwork implementation)
- Conduct Training when required to the team, and to work closely with the team stakeholders for 100% project fulfilment
- Working closely with technical staff to implement new survey research technologies, and systems
- Helps drive actionable results and insights from the data collected
- Ad-hoc duties
- Min. a Degree
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in a Call-Centre
- 1-2 years of experience in executing quantitative research studies
- Has prior experience in retrieving research methodologies.
- Project & Stakeholder management experience is an advantage
- Ability to meet tight timelines and project expectation is a must
- Has an eye for detail
- High motivated individual and team player
- Excellent written and spoken English is a MUST
- Only Singaporean may apply!
- Immediate applicant is a plus
Interested applicants please send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (with your current, expected salary as well as reason for leaving)
BGC Group Pte Ltd