Survey Research Lead- 3 years contract & #92; $5,000 & above
Our Client, in the Public Research sector, whom provides statistics and analysis on Singapore’s workforce and labour market is seeking for A Survey Research Lead to assist in their several research projects.
If you are seeking a job that is meaningful and fulfilling, dont miss this opportunity!
- Leading a 21 men Research Team (20 surveyors + 1 Team Lead)
- Ensuring daily smooth survey operations and achieving operational efficiency
- Attending and addressing to escalated cases
- Manpower and Resource Planning to ensure monthly targeted cases are completed timely by team
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize,organize and accomplish team target and Communicating to team to ensure team members understands and align on the expected outputs and target
- Working closely with stakeholders, developing Objectives and Strategies — Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Working closely with Survey system vendor by providing feedback and suggestions to Survey systems improvement in order to achieve operational efficiency
- Guiding, Directing and Motivating Survey team including setting performance standards and monitoring team's performance
- Identifying the development needs of team members, provide training programs i.e. soft skills (customer service, survey techniques) to improve team members knowledge and skills
- Diploma or Degree
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a Market Research Company, preferably in a call centre setting environment
- Display leadership skills and experience in leading a survey team
- Possess experience in working closely with stakeholders and external vendors
- Ability to meet tight timelines and project expectation is a must
- Ability to work independently
- Only Singaporean may apply!
If you are seeking for meaningful and purposeful work, please send your resume in MS words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], please state your expected salary and reason for leavng. Dont miss this opportunity.
Joyce Goh Mui Hoon
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Reg No.: R1101620
EA License: 05C3053
BGC Group Pte Ltd