Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To maintain the upkeep of the Company’s Surveillance System & Inventory.
- Install equipment
- Plan the installation of desktop solutions, CCTV and other electronic equipment
- Prepare the work site
- Install new or replace, data networking systems, CCTV and other electronic equipment
- Inspect and monitor equipment after installation
- Terminate the equipment and networking systems
- Test & commission electronic, data & computer equipment
- Plan for testing & commissioning
- Test the wiring systems
- Test the equipment
- Commission the equipment
- Maintain inventory & stock
- Take delivery of stock
- Store stock
- Rotate and maintain stock
- Order stock
- Service, diagnose and repair equipment
- Maintain equipment for Surveillance, Security, Gaming and the Regulatory sections to prevent failures and faults occurring through regular servicing
- Plan for diagnosis and repair
- Verify the fault
- Carry out fault finding on equipment
- Determine cause of fault
- Repair or rectify the fault
- Respond to breakdowns
- Plan for response to breakdown
- Confirm reported breakdown
- Evaluate the extent of breakdown
- Instigate repair or rectification of breakdown
- High School education preferred.
- NITEC in Electronics / Computer Technology or higher.
- Experience in Data Network, practical desktop hardware & software.
- Experience in CCTV systems and Camera setup preferred
- Computer literacy preferably with Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Proficient in English (Verbal and written)
- Detail oriented
- Able to work shift work in a busy environment inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays
- Must have the highest level of integrity
- Previous casino experience is not a requirement
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd