Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Apr-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To maintain the upkeep of the Company’s Surveillance System & Inventory.
- Install equipment
- Plan the installation of desktop solutions, CCTV and other electronic equipment
- Prepare the work site
- Install new or replace, data networking systems, CCTV and other electronic equipment
- Inspect and monitor equipment after installation
- Terminate the equipment and networking systems
- Test & commission electronic, data & computer equipment
- Plan for testing & commissioning
- Test the wiring systems
- Test the equipment
- Commission the equipment
- Maintain inventory & stock
- Take delivery of stock
- Store stock
- Rotate and maintain stock
- Order stock
- Service, diagnose and repair equipment
- Maintain equipment for Surveillance, Security, Gaming and the Regulatory sections to prevent failures and faults occurring through regular servicing
- Plan for diagnosis and repair
- Verify the fault
- Carry out fault finding on equipment
- Determine cause of fault
- Repair or rectify the fault
- Respond to breakdowns
- Plan for response to breakdown
- Confirm reported breakdown
- Evaluate the extent of breakdown
- Instigate repair or rectification of breakdown
- High School education preferred.
- NITEC in Electronics / Computer Technology or higher.
- Experience in Data Network, practical desktop hardware & software.
- Experience in CCTV systems and Camera setup preferred
- Computer literacy preferably with Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Proficient in English (Verbal and written)
- Detail oriented
- Able to work shift work in a busy environment inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays
- Must have the highest level of integrity
- Previous casino experience is not a requirement
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd