Operate Central Monitoring/Communication Console
- Observe and analyze non-gaming, gaming and cash handling areas using advanced surveillance and information technology systems in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Analyze information from information technology systems
- Evaluate and analyze information from multiple sources.
- Respond to situations identified through surveillance and computer analysis systems.
Maintain an effective relationship with Guests.
- Maintain a professional image in all dealings with customers, in person, by telephone/radio, electronically, etc.
- Meet the customers’ requirements and expectations through the prompt and accurate relaying of information.
Work as part of a Team
- Work within a close working environment, in which Team Members may come from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Survey Team Members / Customers Activity from the Monitor Room
- Monitor Team Members in accordance with the company policies, internal controls, SOP’s and associated regulations.
- Monitor illegal or suspicious activity of Team Members and customers and escalating as necessary.
- Secondary graduate or better
- Be literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work shift work inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd