- Repair, adjust and maintain machines to ensure that they function reliably and comply with process specifications. Machines includes beverage machines and etc.
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and repair machines to ensure that they are in good operational working order.
- Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimize disruptions to operation processes.
- Define and implement preventive maintenance programs, practices and techniques to ensure that equipment or systems are in proper working condition.
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE N/O Level/Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidates with Class 2 Singapore driving license preferred.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude and computer literate.
- Able to work independently, in a team and a good team player.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Willing to work overtime.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their full detailed resume in MS Word format stating their expected salary to us by clicking on Apply Now button below.
DWS Pte. Ltd.