Support Engineer (L1)
Central | 5-days week | 9am to 6 pm
Full Time – Contract ( 1year renewable)
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage desk side support services.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (remote Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimise and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Analyse Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate application needed.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in Onsite support
- Knowledge and experience on Windows 10 OS
- Good to have knowledge in AD
- Experience with Service management tool.
- Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, Intune, SCCM.
- Preferable to have a good understanding of Ms Teams, O365, and mobile device support.
- Coordination with external OEM / Hardware / Software application vendors for seamless resolution.
- Coordination with external OEM / Hardware / ISP Vendors for quotation.
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management.
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly visit our website - https://rvmanpower.com/job-2
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)
RV Manpower Pte Ltd