OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Act as the first point of contact for all user support related queries for all technical inquiries
- Responsible for providing operational support in triaging issues and escalating to relevant stakeholders.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end user point of view and the underlying implementation.
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Manage and maintain the releases of our web and mobile apps.
- Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
- Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Identify and document bugs thoroughly and track resolutions
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications in technical field or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in end user IT support
- Strong understanding of support flows and procedures
- Familiar with SQL syntax and query logic to perform analytics related tasks
- Experience in coding (Web, Mobile app)
- Experience in collaboration tools, i.e. Git, Jira, and Slack.
- Team player, collaboration with other team members
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.