- To provide high-quality technical and maintenance support for the products that Netpoleon Solutions distributes.
- To ensure that clients get the best support they need
- To resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- To document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- To participate and provide training to customers when required
- Quick and keen to learn new technologies
- Resourceful, creative, independent and able to work well in a team
- Action and customer oriented
- Takes initiative and adheres to deadlines
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Principal to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Good written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
- Firm understanding of TCP/IP, OSI Layer, network security, Internet, DNS, network routing and switching, SMTP email.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Support Engineers are required to be on 24x7 standby calls on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- With CyberArk Solution experience preferred
- Experience with Checkpoint, Barracuda, WatchGuard and other firewalls
- Comply to Company Information Security Standards
Additional Requirements (added advantage):
- Networking products like routers, switches, L4/L7 load balancer.
- Operating and Virtual system like Windows server/PC, VMware, VirtualBox, Linux, MacOS.
- Security products like firewall, IDS/IPS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware, Proxy Server, hard disk and media encryption.
- System knowledge:
- Authentication methods (RSA Securid, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP
- In depth Operating systems, Microsoft Windows server, Unix (including Linux and Solaris)
- Programming\Scripting languages
- Networks, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Sniffers
- Domain controllers
- Configure and troubleshoot Network Load Balancer such as Brocade appliance.
- Configure router configurations using Brocade, Cisco and Juniper hardware
- Routing experience with a least 2 of the following protocols: OSPF/RIP/BGP/MPLS
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP call setup, teardown and trouble-shooting with protocol analyser
Candidates with the following certification and / or hands-on experience in the following will be particularly advantageous:
- Check Point CCSE, Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Brocade BCNE/BNCP/BCLE/BCLP.
- HP Tipping Point, ArcSight, Brocade, CyberArk Solution, WatchGuard.
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm, Mon-Fri*
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experiences
- 13 month AWS / Variable bonus
- *Support Engineers are required to be on 24x7 standby calls on a rotating basis throughout the year.
Netpoleon Solution Pte Ltd