Support Desk Analyst
~Our client is a leading global IT solutions company. One of their key customers has kick started a regional project and in need to hire a:
Support Desk Analyst
The Support Desk Analyst is responsible for providing our clients with ‘best in class’ service for any and all desktop-related issues they may have. The Analyst will be supporting clients primarily over the phone and utilizing remote connection tools from one of our offices, but may occasionally require some on-site assistance in the region. It is expected that the Analyst has a good understanding to troubleshoot and resolve issues that occur with workstations and some knowledge of how they interact with other network and domain devices.
• Provide ‘Best in class’ service and support remotely from the office
• Maintain a high level of communication both written and verbal, which includes full ticket ownership, following up to ensure issues are resolved in their entirety, and the end user is satisfied
• Resolve end user issues and challenges through the form of tickets in the service desk queue
• Communicate with technical staff and escalate outstanding issues when required
• Identify issues that cannot be resolved remotely in a quick and efficient fashion
• Document time and notes in each ticket as the work is happening. At the end of each day, time entries will add up to the total time worked during the day
• Work with and follow up with vendors and partners concerning their product and service issues
• Using a strong attention to detail, identify opportunities for improvement in client environments
• Build rapport and elicit issue details from end users
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues following company’s standards and industry best practices
• Identify issues that should be recorded in the knowledgebase
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Maintain an ambitious attitude towards learning and training for products both company specific and industry wide.
• Certification requirement: A+
• Certification preference: HDI, if not HDI certified then willing to obtain within 6 months
• College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent
• 1+ years working in a support, service, or help desk role
• Able to type a minimum of 45 wpm
• Knowledge of financial business level technologies
• Ability to pass the company’s Analyst assessment
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Sharp attention to detail
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Capable of Multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently.
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Outstanding client services skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work under a moderate noise level (i.e., working on an open floor with printers, telephones, and computers; or working in a datacenter)
• Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
• Willing to work extra hours as needed; including late nights and weekends
• Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components
Performance Metrics (more focused on shifts)
• Personal CSAT score average above minimum global standards
• No ticket in queue over 20 days
• Documentation maintained in accordance to global standards
• Time tracking in accordance to global standards
• Tickets escalated in under 30 mins of work if not resolved
• Utilization above 70%
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
*This job description is intended as a guide to the general job responsibilities and is not inclusive of every duty that the employee is expected to perform
All interested applicants should send their resume to: recruitment (at) aryansearch (dot) com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EA Registration number: R1103286
Licensee: Aryan Search Pte Ltd / License No. 13C6405
For all other jobs, visit: www.aryansearch.com/jobs
Aryan Search Pte Ltd
Aryan Search was formed in 2008, with HQ in Singapore and offices across the region. We are a rapidly growing award winning company that offers specialist recruitment consulting services to top class companies, regionally and globally. We cover all areas of Permanent, Contract and Temporary recruitment with a vertical and account driven approach allowing us to adapt and innovate to tailor for our client and candidate needs alike Top recruiters source top talent We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the absolute best talent for our clients. It’s vital that we have dedicated, committed recruiters who are passionate about being experts in their vertical markets. We see the importance of selecting the right recruiter, training and coaching them and allowing them to be free to follow the pulse of the industry.