Supply Planning Executive
Our client is a renowned FMCG player in South East Asia that has seen massive growth in the last few years. They have made a name for themselves with a small portfolio of high-quality products that appeals to all.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing and ensuring optimal inventory level
- Key point of contact between external suppliers and logistics team to ensure order fulfilment is met is the shortest amount of time
- Monitoring forecasted demand and projected supply and adjusting accordingly.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in order to develop stocking strategy
- Analysing accuracy of forecast as well as cause of supply and production issues, to provide insights to the manager for quarterly reporting.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve demand forecast and supply chain.
You have at least 1 year experience in a Logistics, Supply/Demand planning or relevant role, ideally within Manufacturing. You have strong analytical skills and are able to identify gaps and resolve them quickly. You are a strong team player who is able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you are motivated and show willingness to learn.
- Opportunity to gain experience within a fast-growing firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd